- Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, eggs and 1/2 cup sauce in medium bowl; shape into 18 meatballs.
- Bring remaining sauce to a boil over medium-high heat in 12-inch skillet. Gently stir in uncooked meatballs.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes or until meatballs are done.
- Serve over hot spaghetti.
- 1 1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 jar RAGÚ® Old World Style® Traditional Sauce
- 12 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained